Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Before Degree College


May 8,2008 ,was a life changing day 4 many a ppl.
If u dont know what it was, it was the MHT CET 2008.
The Physics Chem Paper got me tensed , to the core such that i was expecting 190 before the paper.
The expectation came down to 160.
But then came the magical Maths paper , my favourite subject and it didn't let me down.
And I was back expecting 175 once again.
And when the results came I was on top of the world or may be i reached the moon , thats because I had got 181 and my good friends darryl and raheel had got around the same score. So I thought we would get into the same coll. But there was a lot of disappointment as well .Many of my friends and I wont name any had got very bad ,nowhere close to their capabilities or even what they actually deserved.
But that is the BLACK-magic of MHT CET, just one bad day .One day changed so many lives and I really mean a many lives.

But ,fortunately darryl and me got into the same branch, in the same coll in the same CAP round and Raheel took Comp in Father Agnel, coz he didnt want 2 take a gamble in this CAP round thing coz It was no different from the MHT CET .

My school friends pursuing ARTS ans COMMERCE also did very well and every 1 always praised our group and i just love our group.
Some academic achievements of our group and my close friends of whom I am proud of.
NIRAV SHAH-ARTS TOPPER in MAHARASHTRA IN HSC 2008
DARRYL D'COSTA -91.5% in HSC ,178 IN MHT CET
RAHEEL KAZI -91.33% IN HSC ,175 IN MHT CET
SAMSON(yehhhh thats me) -91% in HSC ,181 in CET
PARAG -87.7% IN HSC (COMMERCE)
MAHESH PAREKH ABOVE 150/200 IN CPT WHICH HAS NEGATIVE MARKING
and many more how the hell i am bcome so dumb i keep forgetting.

But yes i personally felt many ppl haven't performed even close 2 their capabilities and I would shy away 4m saying I expected and still expect a lot 4m Nimesh and Neelesh.

Finally all friends get into the some coll in the other .Majority satisfied with what they got but all awaiting the first day of coll. Now lets see what happens on the first day of coll and what actually my coll is 4 me .
AND YES
X E ROCKSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye 4 now c ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment