Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well this is Samson Fernandes
I am an engg student 4m mumbai.
i have always heard about pen friends but never had one.
I am here to find 1.
So wanna be my friend.?.?.?.?.?


About me:I am a simple ,usually law abiding person who is a kind of ideal son that parents want thats wat my friends tell me actually .
I am not very fun loving although i enjoy ppl who are humorous and I know i can never be funny.
I am usually serious in nature giving a tern look 2 ppl , thats abain wat my friends told me.
But now i am changing and changing for the good,at least that's what i think.
According 2 my friends( and I dont agree with them on this topic ) I have 2 learn 2 enjoy life more
But I enjoy life the way i am , may be not as much as they do but in my own way
they say i should go out of the way or rather break some rules and thats the way i will enjoy
but my funda is different I cannot sacrifice my value system for fun or timepass.
I am actually very philosophical and can give u personality speeches whole day
because i feel i am a good person and better than mant and thank God 4 what i am .
but thats wer my weakness also lies i judge ppl 2 much i expect every1 2 be like me
and even act like me.
but i am working on that aspect
.
Also many of my friends may not know this , at home i am very short tempered and almost always with my younger brother because he always has do do something wrong which makes my parents unhappy and then they compare him 2 me and my elder brothe who according 2 my parents are good children .but i feel bad 4 him coz he is different and is better than us in his own way.
now enough of my brother and me its time 4 u 2 speak now
whoever it may be

No comments:

Post a Comment