Saturday, May 2, 2009

My old friend -Studies

I want to study but studies aren't interested in me.
Always running far away from me.
Once they were my close friends and i was indifferent to the world: reserved as many wud term it
but those days also gave me the happiness that a person needs to continue his living
but now times have changed. i have many other close friends and my old friend has departed he is no longer my close friend
my mind tries to invite him often. but i am so busy with my new friends who r so close to me that i hardly find time for my old friend.
once upon a time ppl used 2 think that i used 2 always be with my friend, even teasing me with my friend but i didnt mind it and i loved it
coz that friend gave me good marks and also made my parents and family very happy .
not that my friend has disowned me and neither i have left him
it is only that we dont interact often unlike the past.
Yet this 1 year of engg has 2 be the best period of my life .
the changes i have made in my self ,trying 2 improve myself all the time has paid off;
but wait.... i aint perfect yet. i still got a lot of work 2 do.
control my anger :especially directed towards my brother.
i know i am wrong when i keep getting angry with him.
But y is my brother related 2 my old friend???

thats bcoz he has never been close 2 my once upon close friend and dat has been a reason 4 him not being liked enough as me by my parents.
not that my parents are partial but he(my brother) has never had a good friend like mine "Studies".
So i owe a lot 2 my old friend .he has brought me my friends .
yes he is responsible .without him i wudnt reach the coll i am in now and made the friend i made.
so somewhere he may be guilty that he himself introduced me 2 such lovely caring friends and he has lost his best friend
but wait...
he can be a common friend to all of us .
So studies : u r invited into our group and i guess it is the right time as exams are approaching .
So All of u pls welcome my old buddy
TC and Do KEeP IN TOUCH WITH MY OlD FRIEND AS WeLL AS Me........

No comments:

Post a Comment